Do you shop at Kroger? You can now give a percentage of what you spend on groceries directly to HOME when you use your Kroger Plus Card. No cost to you. Big benefit for H.O.M.E. (This doesn’t interfere in any way with your gas points, etc.)
Go to Krogercommunityrewards.com and create an account using your actual Kroger rewards card number. Follow the directions below. It's really easy and every little bit helps. Thank you!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number BI860 or our name Helping Oppressed Mothers Endure, Inc., select our organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for until after you register your card.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number (Alternate ID) that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.